Move or shoot. You can do only one!
---How to Play---
- O: That's you. There's only one you :)
You can use only one stick. You shoot when you don't move. However, your fire rate will drop quickly. Keep moving to cool your gun down.
- Z: Zombies. They move slowly and predictably, but they make up for it with numbers.
- V: Vampires. You can't hit them directly. Aim for the heart.
- W: Werewolves. They move FAST straight at you, but only when you stay still.
- C: Centaurs. They can resist serious damage, and you can only shoot them from behind.
- PS4 / Xbox Controller
Left Stick/Right Stick/D-Pad
Developed by CerosWare for the Game Maker's Toolkit 2019 Game Jam.
(PS: You could say I made a game with zombies in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- Update #115 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That was fun as heck
Really simple game but still fun to play. I don't have a controller at hand so I had to play it with WASD. It still worked but this game was clearly designed for controller use. Still really enjoyable though!
Yeah, it's really hard to aim using the keyboard. It took me until today to "no-hit WASD"™ (new speedrun term) this game.
A very good example of a game where the simplicity enhances the experience. It's a game that is immediately understandable, even when new elements are introduced. Great job!
It is amaizing but I cannot see how this fits with the jam theme.
Made it to wave 4.